Distribution for Apple Music


We are pleased to announce the first distribution for Apple Music, for the period ranging from the launch of the platform in June 2015 to September 2017. The three main streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple and Google), which currently constitute 90% of this market, are now processed, as well as almost all platforms that complete the remaining 10%. We will soon be welcoming other big players, such as Amazon Prime.

We remind you that digital platforms make use of all the metadata that you provide to us when adding to your directory. Make sure you don’t leave anything out!

More news