The perfect musical work for your production is available for synch here today

You are or are you acting on behalf of an audiovisual producer and you need a synchronization license for a musical work? Looking to get permissions in one place so you can use music, or in some cases sound recording? We are here to serve you!

With more than 20 years of experience in synchronization, SOCAN can help you, in collaboration with our Publisher clients, throughout the rights acquisition process, from research to licensing.

You have a question?

Contact Simon Henri, Synchronization Licensing Agent
514 845-3268 ext 242